Monday, March 19, 2012

Finally

After God-knows-how-many-attempts i did to recover this blogger account, FINALLY, i retrieved the password for both of my gmail accounts. I decided to start this blog again as part of a daily routine. I wanted to keep a journal, a page of insights of whatever I can share. I decided to detail my experience in cebu through this blog. How I managed to live the life I never expect to be that hard -from cooking my own meal, to waking up without a family or friend, to discovering my inner strengths and capabilities as an independent girl whose ready to conquer whatever comes her way. I am by far unstoppable, I will reach my dreams because I believe not having any limits. I wanted to fly as high and never failing.. I wanted to explore the life I wasn't raised by, to be able to live without the pampering and spoiling of both my parents (esp my dad).

Ciao for now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment